29 October 2006

Up to speed, or this morning, plans change, plots thin…

I decided to forsake the Art of Book Design. It was tucked away in the depths of the “complex.” I am now waiting for Thomas Cahill and his presentation Mysteries of the Middle Ages: The Rise of Feminism, Science, and Art from the Cults of Catholic Europe . It’s in the House Chamber where there is no wireless connection. This blog is anything but live it seems, sorry.

Anthony Bourdain look-alike just sauntered in. There have been a lot of author bizarros about. And then it happened, I looked under the desk only to find a magic green cord… lo, the intertron… I’m back. I’ll work to get some of yesterday’s highlights up during Cahill’s talk… Welcome to Day 2 of the Texas Book Festival. More, much much more, to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home